Using BiteFX to Enhance Dental Practice Marketing
- What distinguishes your practice from the others?
- Are you treating occlusal disease (and hence healing associated symptoms in various patients like chronic headaches, recurring tooth problems, uncomfortable bites, minor TMJ disorders)?
- Do people know this ability sets you apart from neighboring dentists?
- Do your patients and staff understand enough about occlusion that they can explain to their friends why you are different and better?
Enhancing Dental Practice Marketing with BiteFX
BiteFX helps position your practice as one that offers better dentistry by:
- Giving you great visuals that make an impact.
- Helping you put every staff member in the picture of why occlusion is important so they can clearly explain to prospective patients why they should come to your practice.
- Making your explanations of occlusal concepts and occlusion-based treatment plans crystal clear so that more people accept your recommendations and go on to recommend you to their friends and colleagues.
- Putting you in the position of being the expert and the one concerned enough to spend the time with your patients. Because BiteFX is designed as a clinical tool, you tailor the presentations to each patient: it they are learning quickly, you move on quickly; if they need a bit longer to take in a point, you give them a bit longer.
- Explaining on your website why you use BiteFX (aided by the BiteFX Marketing Media Kit) communicates clearly that your practice has a different approach.
Learn for yourself how BiteFX is an important component of a dental practice marketing plan:
- Read BiteFX Reviews
- Review descriptions from BiteFX users on topics like:
- Increasing practice revenue,
- Communicating an understanding of occlusal disease, and
- Describing the dental patient consultation process
- Talk to some BiteFX customers by requesting the BiteFX Professional Reference List. We'll send you a list of dentists who will be happy to share with you about their experiences with BiteFX.
- Check it out for yourself by reading Dr. Reid's letter to occlusion-focused dentists and taking advantage of our risk-free offer.
What people are saying about BiteFX::
One of the best tutorials I've seen for explaining occlusal disease to patients. The reasons for occlusal therapy are explained with excellent animations and anatomic accuracy.
— Peter Dawson, DDS
BiteFX has been an amazing addition to our consultation experience! Our patients, both new and existing, have given rave reviews.
— Richard Rogers, DDS