See BiteFX at the following meetings:
Dr. Reid (co-creator of BiteFX) presents on various occlusion-related topics – see: About Dr. Don Reid for more details.
Do you have a teaching presentation/event coming up? Let us know about it!
Organizations That Provide Occlusion Training
- Spear Education (founded by Frank Spear, DDS, MSD)
- The Dawson Academy (founded by Pete Dawson, DDS)
- Kois Center (founded by John Kois, DMD, MSD)
- British Society of Occlusal Studies (BSOS Occlusion Courses)
- Institut Canadien D’Occlusion (founded by Alain Aubé, DMD)
- The Texas Center for Occlusal Studies and Minimally Invasive Dentistry (founded by Hal Stewart, DDS)
- The Center for Implant Prosthetic Education and Training (founded by Glenn Gittelson, DDS)
- Ross Nash Seminars (founded by Ross Nash, DDS)
- Foundation for Advanced Continuing Education (founded by Tom Basta, DDS and Gerald Preiner, DDS)
- Dream Seminars (founded by Leonard Smith, DDS)
What people are saying about BiteFX::
BiteFX is such a great tool to use to explain the fundamentals of occlusion for patients and QuickStart got us off to a great start.
— Ilene Chiotti, Office Manager – Bradi Boyce DDS
The QuickStart training showed us how to customize the BiteFX consultation for each individual patient.
— Teresa Brenner, Office Manager - Robert Demboski DDS